Sunday, March 22, 2009

Pretty uneventful

The thursday/saturday games seem to be a drama-free-zone. Very few upsets on the first day, and that held true yesterday too. The only upset was 5 purdue over 4 Washington in a close game. Purdue will face UCONN in the next round, and that should be a cakewalk for the huskies. Washington scared me because they had size to bother thabeet and get him in foul trouble, but Purdue is smaller and more athletic, which plays right into UCONN's style.

The bracket I am following is actually tied for first place in my pool (only 8 people) with 32 out of 40 games picked correctly. I'll post the actual results after the tourney is over, for right now though I will just pick today's games as they have worked out, regardless of my bracket...

Arizona State/Syracuse--Syracuse

Wisconson/Xavier--Wisconson

Dayton/Kansas--Kansas

Cleveland St./Arizona--Arizona

Ok. State/Pitt--Pitt

Marquette/Missourri--Marquette (I had missourri winning this matchup in every bracket I filled out, but with the news(video) that Dominic James will play in this game, I am changing my mind)

USC/Mich. St.--USC

Siena/Louisville--Louisville (but if Siena wins I will love it)

Picking a lot of upsets today, bring on the drama

No comments:

Post a Comment