Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Bracket

Ok. I can't figure out a way to upload my bracket and I am getting impatient because I was up till4 o clock last night, and was woken by an insurance assessor at 8 o clock asking for directions to my house. He is being a giant pain in the ass and attempting to explain things to me that I do not care about, nor will I ever care about. Just give me a check, stop talking, and have a tic tac. you reak of cigarettes and you are are in my face.

Alright, with that out of the way, I am just going to give my picks for the games played today.

Butler/LSU--Butler

CS Northridge/Memphis--Memphis

Texas A&M/BYU--A&M

Northern Iowa/Purdue--Purdue

Radford/UNC--UNC

Maryland/Cal--Maryland

Chattanooga/UCONN--UCONN

Miss. St./Wahington--Washington

Minnesota/Texas--Texas

Michigan/Clemson--Clemson

American/Villanova--Villanova

Akron/Gonzaga--Gonzaga

Binghamton/Duke--Duke

Morgan St./Oklahoma--Oklahoma

Va Commonwealth/UCLA--UCLA

Western Kentucky/Illinois--Western Kentucky

Pretty Chalky bracket for day one. I actually had Illinois over Western Kentucky until I realized that I had picked almost no upsets. That is probably going to come back to bite me in the ass. Can't wait to get the tournament underway.

No comments:

Post a Comment